Providing professional musicians, theatres, studios and touring companies with a significant range of premium backline equipment and musical instruments. We also provide serviced audio-visual, PA, lighting and staging production services for commercial, corporate, community, educational and religious events and festivals. With global experience working with A-list artists and companies we are here to support the success of your next event.
Adelaide Backline & Production Hire officially commenced business on July 1st 2018 following the acquisition of Adelaide Backline (est. 2011) and merger with Music City Hire (est. 2014).
Check out our gear & price list - or - Download the PDF
Our latest newly acquired backline gear includes:-
- A range of Hercules Brass and Woodwind stands plus a KB200B piano bench
- Ludwig Black Beauty 14x6.5" brass snare
- Ludwig Supraphonic 14x6.5" chrome plated aluminium snare
- Fender Blues Junior IV A pair of them, to add to our BJ III and original 1st Gen BJ
- Yamaha Stage Custom (Gold Sparkle) Drum Kit 20x16, 10x8, 12x9, 14x14, 14x5.5 Snare
- Tama Bronze Snare Drum 14x5.5
- Yamaha Recording Custom (Wine Red) Drum Kit 22x16, 10x9, 12x10, 14x13
- Orange PPC412 Guitar Cabinet Our original black 4x12 guitar cabinet now has an orange sister named Naranja!
- JBL PRX-718M A punchy active 18" sub to pair with our PRX615/612 active tops.
- Cymbals Zildjian A Custom 20" Projection Ride & 17" Projection Crash, various Sabian AAX, HH (inc. Fusion 13" Hats) and XS20 and Meinl Pure Alloy 14" Medium Hats
- Tama Swingstar (Smoky Chrome) - 22x16, 10x9, 12x11, 13x12, 14x13, 16x16 + 22x16 Rockstar kick
- Ampeg SVT 4 Pro bass head + another SVT410HLF cab for the stable
- Novation Bass Station II Analog Mono Synth 25-keys (ideal substitute for Moog, Dave Smith etc.)
- Vox AC15C2 15w Valve Guitar Amplifier Combo - a pair of them
- Randall RG40R 40w Transistor Guitar Amplifier Combo
- Markbass Marcus 800 Bass Amplifier Head (x2) + 104HR and 102HF Cabinets
....stand by for more news!!